Sunday, July 13, 2008

Who knew????

Okay, I started this little blog for me to reflect on my running and triathloning. Little did I know that some people actually read it besides me. I am so sorry to say that I didn't look at the posts I already had and didn't know that people commented. I cannot believe that people read my ramblings and find something. So now I will look from time to time.

I also don't post as often as I should. But I have football season coming up and trying to write 9 minutes of straight Flag Corps choreography can get hairraising. But I plan to run and swim and bike at the gym after practice and classes....

Oh yea!!!!! I forgot...I am finishing my Masters in Educational Leadership in a year and 1/2. I have 12 hours completed already and taking 6 more starting tomorrow. Will be busy!!!

0 comments: