Sunday, February 17, 2008

Contemplations and one new running club!

Things have been crazy since Surfside. My knee has been bothering me since the race and I know that it is from running in the sand. Oh well! At least I know that I did a great job! Anyways, I had been thinking of starting training for a Triathalon next year and maybe a duathlon this year. A friend looked at me and said "We are doing this!" after sputtering I said Okay and it started. Apparently I am going to go nuts and train for 3 disciplines. Oh well! I have this running thing down. I know what I have to do to get the job done. Now on to swimming and biking!

Also, the group I had been training with has undergone a "change of management" so to speak. Since I cannot get behind the new management I chose to leave. Now I run with Gulf Coast Running Club. There are about 30 to 40 of us and we run out of a local high school on Saturdays. Can't wait for the good times!

0 comments: